Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New specs

So, I FINALLY got new glasses. I've been wearing the same vintage frames with the same lenses since the end of my college years....I don't even want to really admit to myself how long that's been! Uh...13, 14 years. Man, I'm gettin' old. Geesh.

Anyway, I love love love my old frames, they are perfect. Slight cat eye, tortoise shell, and the perfect amount of rhinestones (with none missing, might I add), but as I've gotten older they just didn't fit my face anymore. I know, sad.


Ah, the glory days.



The newbies. No rhinestones but still good, right?

That's right, I jumped on the bandwagon and got a new pair of vintage inspired ray bans. Whatcha think? The hubs thinks I look like Dane Edna Everage.

Thanks, babe.

2 comments:

  1. are the new specs ray bans??? I LOVE them. they really suit you! i know you miss the old ones... but i must say the new ones are a nice updated, modern version and they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Camille. BTW, they are ray bans.

    ReplyDelete