Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A smattering of outfits

I mean to keep up with this blog, I swear I do. I take a bazillion pictures, but just never seem to get around to posting. Hopefully now that summer is here I can catch up a little bit. Unfortunately, that means that I'll be writing about old news first. Sorry 'bout that.
I probably won't be doing a lot of wardrobe posts over the summer since I basically live in jeans and tank tops (exciting right?)...so I thought I'd share a smattering of outfits from the past month to tide you over until next school year.
My sister and me. She was in Raleigh which allowed us to get together for coffee so she could meet the baby.
Details (on me):
sweater: Target
dress: thrift
shoes: DSW
Details:
dress: Kmart...I know, right?
shoes: Target
cardi: thrift
Details:
dress: Old Navy
Shoes, belt: thrift
hat: Bahamas
Details:
Top: Old Navy
dress worn as skirt: thrift
belt: cato
Shoes: Chicago--Anna, where did we get them?
Details:
Dress: Vintage
belt: ?
shoes: thrift
shades: Target
The hubs makes a rare appearance--its not often he's that cleaned up, but we were headed to a friend's wedding which meant he had to leave his grubby work clothes behind.
Details (me):
dress & shoes: TJ Maxx
earrings: Target?
Details (him):
shirt: Kohl's
pants: Old Navy?
hat: Bahamas
Last day of school outfit!
Details:
dress: Target
shoes: Aldo
shades: Target

Lazy days of summer are here! Who needs accessories or shoes!
Details
dress: Charlotte Russe

Well, that's it--last months picture worthy outfits. I'm off now to the library, grocery store and daycare run.
Have a lovely afternoon,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment